You are here
Director - Fintech/Payments - Singapore
Lead the Singapore team to commercial success
Reporting directly to VP Sales
About Our Client
Our client, a global leader in fintech and payments, publicly listed with average revenues of $1 Billion dollars quarterly, driving a high growth portfolio through consistent product innovation and high target KPIs. Their culture, fast paced, driven, with market share and client and customer growth always at the forefront of their strategy.
They are looking for a Director, to be based and overseeing the Singapore office, who will own and drive merchant customer success. The driving KPI: delivering revenue, leading the sales team, while driving profit from new and existing clients.
The Director will lead the sales team's P&L, driving for market share and growing the partner and merchant network, leading a team 15 plus hunters and farmers to hit their targets for consistent sales target and customer growth.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, who holds decades of expertise in blue chip banking and payments companies, this role will own and drive revenue generating strategies, manage the team's pipelines and targets, connect with internal stakeholders on vision and progress, and ensure execution is achieved.
The ideal candidate will have proven success and exposure within the fintech space, with knowledge of credit cards and payment industry a huge plus. Able to leverage their knowledge into winning selling propositions for the client's partners, this team leader will have hands-on sales and leadership experience as key points in their portfolio.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- An expert in relationship management - You are adept at end to end processes, able to pitch, cross-sell, and negotiate, all while keeping your client warm and receptive.
- Payments and fintech guru - You understand card product and services, having worked in and around the industry. You know how to explain, and educate merchants on these portfolios as a result.
- A proficient internal/external consultant - You work to drive your sales and operations teams. You are the key point of contact between all verticals, providing and communicating the right products and deliverables strategies, within the right timelines.
- Driven by revenue - You own your team's sales targets, and see each account an opportunity to drive to profit and increase client spend.
- Entrepreneurial deliverer - You can think beyond the individual product and service portfolios, skilled in providing unique, irresistible up-selling value propositions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10-15 years of sales and relationships experience within Financial services, most relevantly FMCG, Telcos, banking, and payments
- Leadership experience of at least teams of 10 people in the past
- Bachelor's degree and beyond in business, management, or relevant degrees
- High exposure to cards and payment portfolios, products, and companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box strategy
What's on Offer
This company is a market leader, this role being the main driver and leader of a high paced, driven, sales hunting and farming team that hold themselves to high standards and even higher results. This carries high expectation of having a director that comes with built-in sales experience, credit card product knowledge, and the ability to act fast and react even faster. The ideal candidate breathes and lives concrete results, excited at the prospect of driving market share against longstanding and entrenched competitors.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.