You are here
Digital Marketing Manager - Tourism - Singapore
- Drive and own digital within vibrant, fun culture
- Direct line report to Director of Marketing
About Our Client
Our client, a leading destination for tourism in Singapore, achieving over S$90M in revenue year on year, with millions of unique visitors. Their goal, to reach the next level of digital transformation and marketing campaigns, enabling long lasting relevancy and ever increasing online brand visibility. They are looking for a digital marketing manager, adept working across teams and able to hold their own on technically minded projects.
The Digital Marketing Manager, directly reporting to the head of marketing, will own and build the digital strategy, implementing cross-team projects with transformation of the client's online presence in mind. You will develop and drive comprehensive digital campaigns, with a focus achieving high KPIs and conversion rate growth.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- Expert in all things digital - Driving the digital voice & prominence of the brand, able to utilise all major digital marketing campaign tricks, tools, and platforms
- Analytically minded - Your every action is led by KPIs and ROIs, from lead generation to conversion rates. You own your numbers
- Entrepreneurial in Spirit - You are comfortable performing high level digital campaign strategy & helping maintain day to day online presence
- Adept in Tech - Ability to team up and work closely with the tech team, you more than hold your own in the more tech aspects of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent degree
- At least 5 years of relevant digital marketing experience, with expertise in digital marketing campaigns
- Proven, concrete ROIs and successfully achieved KPIs from past digital marketing projects and campaigns
- Fluency in Data analytics & digital marketing platforms, ie: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, VWO, MailChimp
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to evolve their brand into one that counts their digital and online presence a key pillar. They are active, adventurous, and committed to doing it right, fast, and with digital transformation in mind.
You will help drive the next step in this process alongside other internal teams, success representing the client being the destination of choice, in person and online.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.