You are here
Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Watch Brand
One of the leading Swiss luxury watch brand
Strong international exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established luxury Swiss brand with unique knowledge that sets him as one clear leading player in the industry. Its expertise ranges from high-class watch to jewellery. The Maison was founded more than 1 century ago and serves around 100 locations across the world. The brand's reputation is already well-established in Asia and in Singapore notably through successful partnerships with celebrities. In light of its search for further expansion, the client is looking for candidates with proven success in digital marketing campaigns within related industries and with a passion for high-end products to join them as a Digital Marketing Manager for APAC region.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will report to the Regional Marketing Director and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Define social media and digital media strategy for APAC working closely with HQ
- Acquire and convert to help grow customer acquisition and drive market share
- Translate relevant digital campaigns' metrics and analytics into insights and action plans to outperform competitors
- Drive your actions through data analytics with ROI always in mind to enhance sales and growth
- Always search for the best way to reach, attract and on-board customers with out of the box thinking while acting as the first brand ambassador
- The success will be measured upon online customer acquisitions, conversion rates and wallet spend.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Candidate must possess a degree in marketing or a relevant discipline
- 3-4 years of working experience in digital marketing within the SEA/APAC markets
- Passion for driving high-class product lines
- Proven record of successful ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns using Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Agency experience is welcome
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What's on Offer
If you are passionate about high-end products, have a strong numerical and analytical sense, and have great experience running digital campaigns, you are the right fit for this role. You will have the chance to partner with a Maison with unique knowledge and notoriety around the world. This brand will give you the great training and the chance to work across global, regional and local marketing teams within a high-end environment. On top of that, it comes with competitive salary package and promising promotion opportunities.