You are here
Digital Marketing Manager - Insurance
- Transform & evolve brand of insurance giant
- Build, drive, grow your digital team
About Our Client
Our client, a leading local Insurance Firm, an industry leader with proven success in brick and mortar portfolios. Headquartered in Singapore, leading multi-market subdivisions. They are looking to revamp and re-energise their online presence with innovative, creative and unique digital marketing campaigns for Singapore. They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager, who will take charge of their own team and provide expertise in ambitious and captivating digital marketing campaigns, achieving successful and consistent sales growth through vision & execution.
Lead your digital marketing team in building & promoting a comprehensive online presence. The role will report directly to the Head of Marketing, who has decades of marked achievements in establishing market share and customer retention, with tenured expertise in the insurance industry.
The key performance indicators will be:
- Own, grow, drive your PnL - You are the digital marketing brand champion and main driver
- End-to-end ownership of your digital marketing vertical: (campaign planning, execution, optimisation, results)
- Be an expert in current market data analytics
- Partnership driven: Understand and know how to reach Agents and Brokers through your campaigns
- Be the brand differentiator: Shape a unique digital marketing vision amongst a crowded industry
- Lead generation: Cross/Up-selling portfolios is a main focus and KPI
In the next 5 years, this role will lead a major business strategic transformation in adding a robust online aspect to their existing portfolio, aiming to capture the Singapore online insurance market while converting existing customers.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business from a recognised institution is highly preferred
- At least 5 years of proven digital marketing experience
- Expertise in targeted analytics and measurement platforms (i.e.: Adobe, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Atlas, Campaign Bid Management Tools)
- Leadership capabilities: You have successfully managed previous teams through proven successful digital campaigns
- Passion for revenue-driven digital marketing - strategy, development, execution of digital campaigns all have lead generation as their end goal
What's on Offer
Our client is a giant of industry, with a comprehensive portfolio and vision of covering its customer in best of care. The successful applicant is creative, strategic, experienced, and will maximise the brand and service to highest customer engagement performance. Strong digital marketing insight is a must. You will lead and transform company culture and vision alongside the client as it enters a brand new way to reach and acquire consumers in Singapore.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.