You are here
Digital Marketing Manager - Cosmetics - APAC
Drive multiple brands to leading market share for APAC
Directly reports to regional marketing directors
About Our Client
Our Client, a global blue chip leader within the cosmetics space, with an outstanding, top-of-line portfolio of products. The objective, to become the undisputed leader in their space within the APAC market, and establish a replicable roadmap to high growth and success across products.
Headquartered in Singapore, overseeing APAC, this digital marketing manager is within the greater regional marketing team. The ideal candidate is one skillful in being a single contributor, while working within a regional and local team setting.
The client expects built-in expertise, having proven success in ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns within related industries.
The ideal candidate will drive comprehensive digital and ecommerce marketing strategy and campaigns on a regional scale. They are a highly proficient communicator, adept at integrating collaboration and input from the grander marketing team is a must. Being a senior strategy and execution role, your success will be measured upon campaign conversion rates, online customer acquisitions and wallet spend, and most importantly establishing product market share growth within SEA.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be up to the challenge of:
- Acquire and Convert - You will establish help grow customer acquisition and drive market share
- Outperforming, outmanoeuvring, outshining - Innovate within a crowded industry, through product-line knowledge, passion for the brand, and a
- Being an expert internal consultant, translating relevant ecommerce digital campaign metrics & analytics into action points and ahead of the curve trends and insights
- Crafting & controlling the customer journey - Lead the charge across teams to create a consistent online brand message and vision
- Being a leader of ROI - Capability to render ecommerce digital strategy directly into concrete sales leads and growth
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of digital and ecommerce marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a relevant discipline
- Agency experience is welcome and a plus
- Digital marketing experience within the SEA / APAC markets
- Passion and prior experience for owning and driving products-lines
- Proven record of successful regional ecommerce digital marketing campaigns
What's on Offer
Our client is a global leader of industry, looking to truly take the next step in outperforming the competitors in their domain. The successful applicant is experienced, driven, and a true strategist, able to work across global, regional, and local marketing teams. You will lead and drive the next level of the client's digital ecommerce presence and growth in SEA.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.