You are here
Digital & Ecommerce manager - FMCG - 1 year contract
- Full ownership the brand's online presence
- Break through a highly competitive market
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US MNC commercialising highly-regarded healthcare products. They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing & E-commerce Manager who will lead the digital transformation of their Singapore business, achieving successful and consistent sales growth through vision & execution.
Lead a marketing team of 3 staffs in building & promoting a comprehensive online presence. You will report directly to the Managing Director, whose leadership team has consistently driven record growth. You will drive a sustainable & scalable digital marketing strategy. Achieving record customer lead generation and conversion is a must.
The key performance indicators will be:
- Own, develop, drive Digital & Ecommerce strategy: End-to-end ownership of the digital marketing vertical (campaign planning, execution, optimization, results)
- Know your competitors: Understand their approach and how you will differentiate the brand
- Mentor-mentality: You will train and lead a team of marketing experts
- Big Data Focused: Drive sales generation with expertise in digital marketing and analytical tool knowledge
- Be accountable for entire digital marketing analytics and measurements (SEO, paid search, programmatic bidding, content marketing, social media)
- B2C - Build and grow the client's B2C online brand to resonate with a new consumer base
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business from a recognized institution is highly preferred
- 10 years or more in marketing -> with at least 5 years of proven digital marketing experience in a B2C environment
- Expertise in implementing targeted analytics and measurements through web analytics tools and platforms (ie: Adobe, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Atlas, Campaign Bid Management Tools)
- Leadership capabilities: You have successfully managed teams through proven successful digital campaigns
- True perseverance in increasing digital sales through strategy development and execution including digital capability expansion, marketing integration and innovative campaigns
What's on Offer
Our client is a US MNC. Your role is to lead the digital brand into a high-growth, high customer acquisition digital marketing model, leveraging their already-comprehensive content library to its maximum potential. The successful applicant is self-driven, Sales minded, and a proven digital marketing leader. Expert digital marketing market insight is a must.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.
One year contract very likely to turn into a permanent position.