You are here
Digital Analytics manager
Expanding VOD business
About Our Client
Our client is an established and very successful media & entertainment company with APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Globally known for the quality of their content, they are looking to capitalize on their success to expand their digital businesses in Asia. Due to their rapid growth, they have been promoting their best talents across APAC region. Hence they are now looking to recruit a Digital Analytics manager to help them with strategic decision making.
Reporting to the Head of Digital products, you will be in charge if collecting data across their digital destinations and platforms in order to deliver insights that will drive product, editorial and content marketing strategy in Asia.
Besides the advisory responsibility, this role will:
- Collect and manage data across website, apps, content management systems and social platforms
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to structure and manage analytics implementation
- Recommend new tools to help the business collect, extract and analyze data
- Lead automation tools to embed data driven decision making
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Engineering, Data Analytics, Business or Computer Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in digital analytics within a large organization
- Prior Business Intelligence design and implementation experience
- Knowledgeable and in tune with latest digital trends and innovations
- Experience working with Google Analytics, and social media analytics
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting will be a strong advantage
What's on Offer
The company has a proven track record rewarding successful individuals with attractive career progression. The job offers the opportunity to work on the latest digital tools and to provide strategic insights to their expanding Digital businesses.