You are here
World-leading Executive-Consultancy firm
Fast-track career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies, with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 164 offices across 34 countries worldwide, we have over 40 years' experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Leveraging on an outstanding market lead in APAC, our APAC Digital team is one of the largest and most creative in the industry. As we continue to invest in our Digital desk, we are looking to hire a Digital Analyst to look after 11 markets across the region.
Reporting into the Head of Digital APAC, the overall responsibility of the role is to directly influence our digital strategy by monitoring and analysing digital metrics, benchmarking performance of sites and channels both internally and against the market (SEO & PPC, Mobile, Websites, Social Media, External Campaigns), and making strategic recommendations to both the digital / marketing teams and directly to the operational business.
The role will also work closely with the group digital analyst to ensure that we achieve global consistency in how we analyse and present both data and recommendations to the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum of 3 years web analytics experience using Google Analytics or a similar product
- The ability to translate statistical information into practical, commercial actions
- Deep understanding of web analytics including customer segmentation and user path analysis
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- An understanding of Web navigation and user habits
- Detail-oriented with exceptional time management skills
- A genuine passion for the digital space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
The role offers attractive career growth as well as a young and dynamic working environment.