You are here
- Our Client is a multinational Indian Bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international bank
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Indian banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
Operational Role/Due Diligence-Team Lead
- Ensure compliance with guidelines of MAS 626 AML/CFT policy and internal Bank Policies. Train team on new AML procedures and guidelines.
- KYC documentation for Corporate Account Opening. Ensuring all the requisite documents are received as per checklist and enhanced due diligence is done in the process of Corporate Account Opening
- Support team in day-to-day transaction processing. Delegation of work responsibilities among team members. Provide on the job training and ensure team is well trained and equipped with adequate knowledge.
- Verify daily transaction processing including Signature Verification for client's instructions for Inward and Outward Wire Transfers, Deposit Booking, and other instructions related to Account Services within Corporate Banking Group. Adequate knowledge of various SWIFTS used for payment processing
- Corporate Internet Banking Token Issuance & Management process through Assurity vendor
- Lead team in handling exception processing and addressing quality issues.
- Monitor Nostro reconciliation statements & ensure timely funds application
- Ensure End-to-End Monitoring of transactions from the receipt of instruction from client to the execution and ensuring error-free and timely processing.
- Handling internal & external client's queries.
- Ensuring seamless transactions processing and supporting CBG for timely resolutions, maintaining high standards of customer service experience.
- Review existing Operational processes/policies periodically and to incorporate enhancements in the existing processes
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in processing in day-to-day transactions.
- Ensuring process controls and checks in place
- Train team in new products/processes.
- Current and new projects related to process improvement.
- Monitoring of outsourced Service Providers for error-free and smooth transactions processing. Annual Review of Service Level Agreements with outsourced Service Providers. Monitoring of processes handled by Service Providers with monthly con-calls and review.
- Quarterly SOX Reporting. Ensuring process controls as per SOX.
- Reviewing of BIA (Business Impact Analysis) and liaise with BCMG group coordinator for preparation of BIA and conduct BCP and DR drills.
- Reporting of monthly KRI.
- Preparing various reports for internal tracking and reporting purposes.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 to 7 years of corporate banking operations experience
- A person who is able to multitask
Knowledge of account opening, payment and remittance
Good communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.