You are here
Deputy IT Infrastructure Director
- Leadership responsibilities
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the Pharmaceutical industry that spans across more than 30 countries across the world. Due to rapid expansion, they are expanding head count and they are looking for a Deputy IT Infrastructure Director to join their team in the regional headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the CIO, your responsibilities include:
- Providing thought leadership for infrastructure and helpdesk team
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organisation's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Reviewing existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met within the group
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, time line and budget management
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology with 10 to 15 years of working experience in a multinational environment
- Professional certifications such as PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in managing a team and project management is required for this role
- Experience in datacentre management on a regional basis will be of added advantage
- Displayed advanced relationship management skills to influence senior business stakeholders will be of added advantage
- Open to travelling regionally
What's on Offer
Our client offers the opportunity to make critical decisions. You will get exposed to latest technologies with team management exposure.