You are here
Demand & Supply Planner
- Huge FMCG global brand name
- Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is an International European MNC in the Food and Nutrition business, with an extensive global network employing over 300,000 employees with multi-billion revenues annually. They are globally recognised as a market leader and are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally and as part of this commitment, they are looking for a dynamic Demand & Supply Planner to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Demand & Supply Manager, your major responsibilities will involve collaborating with cross functions to provide accurate demand signals and ensure stock availability for the business.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Demand planning and ensure forecasting methods are continuously reviewed and followed
- Coordinate with production and manage inventory of all items held in the warehouse to ensure that the forecasted demand is met
- Perform root-cause analysis and identify gaps for improvements to ensure "Best Practices"
- Supply planning and ensure stock availability
- Supply support revision and sustainability
- Proactively improve best practices and forecasting processes
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and you must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Demand & Supply Planning. Experience in FMCG/F&B sectors will be an advantage. You should also be strong with analytics as well as be sensitive to trends. Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential. You must be strong in planning using Excel and SAP.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth and highly energised company that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.