You are here
Demand and Supply Planner (1-year contract)
- 1-year contract with permanent benefits
- Inventory Control and Demand Planning
About Our Client
My client is an established US Pharmaceutical MNC with rich history in innovation. They are currently looking for a Demand and Supply Planner for a 1 year contract.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the majority of your responsibilities will oversee the development of demand forecasting & planning, validation and analysis.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Leading S&OP activities with emphasis.
- Stock replenishment planning for the Region
- Identify business needs and set targets for the Region
- Manage Demand versus Supply and set the lead time.
- Analysis and reporting
- Continuous improvement of the forecasting process
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree and have at least 5 years related working experience in Demand & Supply Planning experience within a high mix and complex environment. Knowledge in SAP will be an advantage. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical and planning skills and possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels. You must be able to work independently under pressure and cope with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth and highly energised company that can build your CV and shape your career. Successful candidates might be offered a conversion to permanent after the contract ends.