You are here
Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Manager (Insurance)
Attractive salary package
Rapid career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational insurance firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced Data Warehouse & business intelligence SME to lead the Data Strategy & implementation projects for them.
As a Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of IT and be responsible for :
- Working closely with the Head of IT to implement Data Strategies & methodologies that are in line with company policies and regulations.
- Building data integration platform and data models while extracting, manipulating and analysing large data sets from data warehouse.
- Designing and architecting the database documentation while providing insight into analytic practices,
- Partnering with business stakeholders to gather reporting & analytical requirements for the development and maintenance of system.
- Overseeing Data Governance including dissemination of information and security while building customer centric services strategies
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelors degree with 4+ years of relevant enterprise data warehouse experience with 2+ years of experience with ETL/data mart. You will have hands on experience in developing and managing EDW or ODS projects backed with strong experience in BI tools like Qlik / BO / Cognos.
You will be a hands-on technologist with good experience in Information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies to provide direction to business intelligence analytics, data mining and visualization/ assessment of data quality and consistency across platforms, products and geographical areas.
You will have experience in data sources including 3rd party RDBMS, MS access, SQL server and oracle
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary
- Rapid career growth