You are here
Data Scientist (IOT)
Team based environment
Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most established market leader within the FMCG industry. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a new Data Scientist (IOT) to join their team.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Using data modeling, linear regression, statistical methods and proprietary data to predict new trends and providing details of the findings using the data sets.
- Reviewing industry and technology trends, best practices and develop and evolve service road map to meet the needs of internal business stakeholders.
- Assisting the business intelligence (consumer analytic) team
- Managing external partners as well as internal engineering, technology and operations teams on translating requirements into technical requirements and deliverable as well as operationalizing the services
- Participating in the development of prototypes and guide solutions into production
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Masters/PhD in computer science, stats or related field with strong affinity towards data and system improvement
- At least 5 years of experience with IOT, machine learning or etc
- Business stakeholder management experience will be of added advantage
- Project management experience will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Approved budget for IOT capabilities
- Autonomy to make decisions