You are here
Customer Support Manager (Aerospace)
Provide Aftermarket Support To Customers
Ensure Customer Satisfaction & Timely Resolution Of Issues
About Our Client
Global player in the aerospace industry with over 50,000 employees and billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Customer Support Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Manage the customers based in the region and provide recommendations & solutions for repair and maintenance programs and spare parts
- Responsible for aftermarket customer interface and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the business to coordinate proposal activities and develop strategies to attain the business objectives
- Manage and resolve any issues arising from the customers while working closely with the internal functions such as manufacturing, customer service, field service, sales teams etc.
- Follow up closely with the Field Service team whenever any technical issue occurs and ensure prompt turnaround time for this
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with the internal colleagues and external counterparts
- Business travel of up to 50% to be expected
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 7 - 8 years of experience in the aerospace industry in a customer support, program management or related field
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Good opportunity to establish yourself as a role model to drive customer satisfaction and work towards the business objectives.