You are here
Country Sales Manager - Vietnam
- Rare opportunity to drive sales for a well known brand in an expanding market
- Head up the Vietnam office for this innovative "start up" orientated business
About Our Client
With an office presence across 25 countries, our client is looking to bring on board a sales-oriented and hands-on individual who can accelerate profitable growth across the channels and markets. Vietnam is one of their key markets, and this high-calibre individual will be working with other colleagues from around the world. If you are you looking for a new challenge which will allow you to work for one of the most recognisable and respected Fortune 500 companies, this will be an opportunity to grab! They are one of the largest and well-known mobile phone manufacturers and will only hire a strong sales person who thrives in fast-changing environment.
Based in Vietnam and reporting directly to the Regional GM based in Singapore, you will be responsible for maximising revenue, share and profit in all channels and markets. The individual will be accountable for maintaining and developing deep account relationships with all partners. As the most senior person in the company, you will also be responsible to lead the multi-functional team. Other responsibilities include:
Sales & Marketing
- Managing the P&L of the sales.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities in order to increase sales revenue and market shares.
- Deciding on the most effective go-to-market strategies in order to maximise sales execution.
- Aligning annual budgeting and investment plans according with the regional and global strategy.
- Delivering short-term and long-term business targets by providing operational, sales and strategic people leadership.
- Building a high-performance organisation.
- Establishing the standard of excellence sharing of best practices not only locally, but also regionally.
- Aggressively identifying, developing and retaining high performers within the business.
- Maintaining gross margins and controlling operational expenses.
- Ensuring that all compliance are observed and in place for all employers.
- Ensuring that all physical inventory is tracked and aligned within target levels.
- Establishing excellent relationship with all stakeholders.
- Supporting career development for all employees.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationship with all partners (channels / retails / distributors).
- Working with appropriate regulatory and legal bodies to ensure that standards are achieved.
- Securing and influencing retailer commitment.
- Ensuring regular assessment with partners and taking appropriate actions to prevent or mitigate issues.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth knowledge in consumer / channel sales in high-tech/start up and devices. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in both Vietnamese and English as you will be dealing with local partners, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- At least 15 years of working experience in a sales-related role with management exposure, within the high-tech/start up environment.
- Good leadership skills, be a team player and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Entrepreneur drive.
- Track records in channel sales and channel management.
- Strong regional knowledge of the key channel partners and clear understanding of the industry.
- Complete fluency in both English and Vietnamese, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneurial skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Salary package to negotiable and to reflect experience
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the brand in Vietnam.