You are here
Country Sales Manager - Construction Products
New hire, coming from business expansion
Team management role - 4 staff
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the construction products sector with global revenues close to 5 billion Euros and is a market leader in lightweight and innovative ceilings and drywall solutions. They have a plant in Malaysia and have a strong market position in Singapore & Malaysia. They have a team of 4 in Singapore and are looking to hire a new Country Sales Manager (Country Manager) - Construction Products to manage their existing team of Area Sales Manager, Technical Support Engineering, Sales Support Executive and Technical Specifications Manager.
The Country Sales Manager (Country Manager) - Construction Products is responsible for the development of markets for ceiling/roofing solutions through customer understanding, concept development and technical solution development together with their team.
Reporting to the Managing Director (Regional), who has been in the business for more than a fifteen years across different roles and markets, this role is responsible for:
- Developing market strategy, route to market
- Managing and grow the market share in Singapore for our client's products
- Being the key point of contact for maintaining relationships with BCA, HDB, SCDF, SIA etc.
- Being the market expert on B2B customers in building construction industry
- Understanding and reporting various competitive offerings in wall/ceilings line of products
- Leading the members of the team to take up bigger responsibilities and grow their careers in the group
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in mechanical, civil engineering or a related technical discipline
- 15 years or more in selling building materials with at least 5 years in a team management role
- Proven expertise in influencing decision makers such as architects, consultants, developers and contractors
- Past experience in working with BCA, HDB and other such institutions
- Strong communication skills and a resilient attitude to compete in a challenging market
What's on Offer
Our client, a lean organization has a strong culture of hiring and grooming technical individuals with a strong commercial acumen. In this leadership role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be drive a sales business. Reporting directly to the Regional Managing Director, there is tremendous potential to take on bigger responsibilities in the future.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market and linked to the P&L performance and team development.