You are here
Country Marketing Manager - Ecommerce - Singapore
Drive offline/online marketing strategy/execution
Team lead, with direct report to Country Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leader and innovator in the ecommerce industry, having market leading success in multiple verticals from delivery to online concierge, to B2B logistics services. They have enjoyed immense growth through unrivalled service, and through dynamic, fast paced, and daring campaigns that set them apart from the rest.
Their objective, to find a country marketing manager who will be able to lead, own, and shape the end to end marketing processes for Singapore, driving the client into the next stratosphere of success.
The country marketing manager, overseeing Singapore, will handle integrated offline (including events, partnerships) and online (optimisation, social media, web) marketing strategy as well as execution, with key KPIs being to drive user acquisition, retainment, and sales. Driving the marketing budget, you will own and understand where to best place marketing spend, leading marketing efforts in Singapore for four verticals ranging from food delivery, B2B logistics, laundry, and food.
Reporting to the Singapore country manager, a professional with decades of consumer growth and partnership experience in blue chip brands, you will lead a team of three managers, driving brand partnerships, digital, and design.
The ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial in spirit, strategy, and execution. They will have proven success, having clear measured results in past roles. They understand the need to be both strategic, as well as being unafraid to be hands-on at all steps in the process.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- Expert in integrated marketing - Your ability to handle both offline and online 360 degree marketing processes is key. Expertise in both is required.
- Sales & KPI driven - User Acquisition, retainment, and wallet spend, and increasing sales are your objectives. Your every action will always have these in mind.
- Adept at Internal Communications - You are able to sell client and consumer insight to internal stakeholders, helping to shape, inform, and educate leadership.
- Locally Minded - You have long-term experience within the local landscape, both in business mindset and culturally.
- Data Driven - A big piece of the marketing puzzle. You must be able to understand and drive analytics across campaigns and processes, having numbers to back your actions at every step. In turn, you skillfully communicate your findings to relevant stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business or any relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of brand management and growth, with Ecommerce and digital experience are preferred.
- Driven by results - You fully own your pipeline, and have proven past successes in converting prior processes into revenue generation.
- A healthy risk appetite. You move fast, act fast, and react faster. You find fluidity in the role as exciting.
- Analytics expert. As an experienced marketer, analytics are a key piece of your portfolio.
What's on Offer
This company is a leader of the ecommerce space, enjoying rapid growth and well positioned to be a giant of industry.
The ideal candidate will be joining a vibrant, fast-paced work culture and team. Growing by leaps and bounds, the client is looking for someone who can handle pressure and variability in scope. This role demands marketing leadership expertise and hands-on experience as well as a strategic mindset.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.