You are here
Exciting career opportunity in Healthcare industry
Leading MNC in medical devices
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global multinational known for its innovation in the medical devices industry. As a result of their keen interest to continue to invest heavily in the South East Asia region, they are looking for a senior leader to help drive the growth of their business in Philippines.
Reporting to the Regional Director based in Singapore, this role will have full accountability of the overall P&L and general management of Philippines. You will lead and drive the company's healthcare strategy in the country and provide effective leadership to continue to inspire and develop the current team capabilities. You will also be responsible to grow the team as the business continues to grow exponentially. You will be the focal point of contact for key customer relationships and would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Managing a full-fledged team in sales, operations and support functions, you will implement appropriate strategies and action plans to support a strong market and customer focus approach. As a key leadership role, you will be responsible to create and build a strong vision and team to ensure the company continue to progress and prosper in a very dynamic and competitive environment.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters qualification
- 10-15 years of working experience in the relevant sector of healthcare such as medical devices, pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare or consumables
- Possess knowledge and network within the medical devices and healthcare industry
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, building up teams and has managed a sizeable P&L
- Proven sales & marketing strategic leader with a 'hands-on' approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and possess an entrepreneurial mindset and capability
What's on Offer
As part of the senior leadership team, you have a unique opportunity to fully be responsible for the medical devices business of a leading organisation with direct impact on performance. You will be part of a fast pace multicultural management team who are proud to be in this progressive and well-established multinational.