You are here
Country Manager Singapore
- Reputable F&B MNC with revenue of over US 800 mill / yearly
- Established European MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer within the F&B industry. They have won multiple awards both locally and globally and has solid investment plans to grow and within SEA. Global they have more than 500 retail stores across US, Europe and ASIA.
Placing the consumer at the heart of everything they do, our client is looking for a highly dynamic Country Head to join their growing business. It is a highly creative company that works hard on differentiation to provide the best value to their customers.
- The Country Manager, SG will report to the GM APAC. You will be responsible for planning, organising and managing diverse business functions of the Singapore organisation to ensure optimal achievement of company objectives. Joining a company that has won multiple local and global branding awards, you will lead the brand one step further.
- Drive business development and expansion strategies in the assigned region to further strengthen the Company's market position, with the individual's strong business connections and experience in Singapore.
- Managing a lean team based in Singapore, you will be in charge of directing the functional teams including HR, Finance, Marketing and Logistics and Retail departments. Responsible for the P&L of the Singapore market.
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to further strengthen the Company's market position, with the individual's strong business connections and experience in Singapore.
- Provide objectives and strategies in accordance with the organisation's business objectives, followed by the most effective plans and strategies in the Singapore market.
- Provide effective leadership and oversight of the business operations to ensure smooth operation of the office and all departments are in compliance with the company direction and legal requirements.
- Build strong team and relationship - Manage the manpower effectively and to ensure high service standard and high team spirit among staff.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you will have
- Minimum 8 years of retail operations/brand management experience preferably in established premium retail MNC.
- Have a flair for aesthetics and lifestyle trends
- Be able to work independently to deliver results
- Excellent market knowledge, strong connections, and business acumen for the Singapore market
- Excellent leadership experience and concrete track record of managing cross functional teams
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known, rapidly growing premium F&B brand with a strong heritage. The company offers excellent career progression and unrivalled opportunity to drive the brand forward. With global staff strength of over 5,000 employees and winners of numerous local and global awards, this is truly the perfect position for the marketing and branding executive looking to take the next step in his or her career.