You are here
Country Manager - Myanmar
- Exciting opportunity to lead in a established MNC, based in Myanmar
- Market leader in the emerging markets
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leader in the Healthcare sector and they have a prominent presence in Asia. They continue to invest in resources in Southeast Asia and as a result of recent development, they are looking for a high calibre leader to lead their healthcare business in Myanmar.
Reporting to the Regional Head, this role will have full accountability of the overall P&L and general management of Myanmar. Working closely with an established team, you will lead and drive the company's Healthcare strategy in the country and provide effective leadership to continue to inspire and develop their capabilities. You will be the focal point of contact for key customer relationships and would also continue to identify, evaluate and suggest new investment opportunities to expand the local market share. Managing the sales team, you will implement appropriate strategies and action plans to support a strong market and customer focus approach.
The Successful Applicant
While the organisation is a market leader and functioning very well, this role remains a highly challenging and visible role in a growing business environment. The desired experience includes:
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters qualification
- Strong progression track to senior leadership roles within Top 10 pharmaceutical MNC's or Consumer Health/Medical Device industry; or from healthcare-related services sector
- Most recent years of working experience must be within Asia, ideally gained in South East Asia (preferences include: Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia)
- Demonstrated track record in driving growth, building up teams and has managed a sizeable P&L
- Proven Marketing & Sales leader with passion for people management and developing skills; ability to nurture talents (exposure to leading a workforce of 200+ would be preferred)
- Strategic leader with a 'hands-on' approach, and have the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resourcefulness
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a well-established MNC. Attractive remuneration package will commensurate for the candidate with the right experience.