You are here
Country General Manager, Indonesia
- Country leading role based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Overall accountability for brand leadership and business results
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in supplying advanced cutting systems for manufacturing, technology, automotive and industrial industry verticals. They are known for their strong brand and service-first approach with constant investment in research and development and product innovation.
This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia, and reports to Senior Management in Asia. The General Manager's main priority is driving the sales and marketing function in developing and implementing sales growth plans. He or she will spearhead new opportunities to improve market share and position of the company in Indonesia. Other equally important responsibilities of the GM include leading the finance, operations, administration, service and applications functions of the company.
The GM's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Strategic sales & marketing planning and implementation: Develop clear sales and marketing plans based on HQ and local sales strategies and drive efficient execution at the country level to achieve exponential sales results
- Leading the company: Managing and coordinating the senior management team of the company, Sales & Marketing, Service, Operations, Finance & Administration
- New business development: Develop new business of strategic key accounts and drive new relationships and opportunities in the Multinationals and SME in precision and mechanical engineering sector
- Profitability and business acumen: Achieves a high P&L ratio and market share taking overall responsibility for achieving revenue targets of income and profits in Indonesia
- People management: Head the sales and marketing team to ensure an integrated and winning approach, optimises customer satisfaction, revenue generation and employee satisfaction
- Country Representative: Ensure compliance with statutory laws and quality standards as well as liaising with the local government and authorities when needed
The Successful Applicant
- The successful applicant must possess a minimum qualification of Bachelors or Master's Degree in a relevant engineering field such as mechanical engineering.
- Required are machine tools or accessories experience of more than 5 years as well as 8 to 10 years of management experience
- The position will also require the candidate to have a robust network, functional understanding of commercial and legal framework in Indonesia
- As a strategic and decisive individual, the ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership ability, interpersonal and communication skills, salient analytic skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- You are ambitious, personable, and driven with a detail oriented, forward-thinking attitude
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be entrusted to lead the business at country level. He or she can also expect rapid career growth and a competitive salary package.