You are here
Country Account Manager - Minitab Software
- Country Account Manager - Minitab Software
- *Lead setup of the Singapore office
About Our Client
Our client, Minitab, strives to help people discover valuable insights in their data. Started in 1972 in the US, Minitab Statistical Software was started with the aim to enhance data analysis within the education industry.
Today, Minitab continues to facilitate discovery and transformation. Thousands of businesses use Minitab Statistical Software, Qeystone, Quality Companion, and Quality Trainer to uncover flaws in their processes and improve them. And educators in more than 4,000 colleges and universities use Minitab Statistical Software to teach their students the power of data analysis.
Minitab is also widely known for providing the industry's best customer service, including outstanding training and free, unlimited technical support.
In Asia Pacific, Minitab has a reasonable sales presence via their channel partners but are now looking to invest in in key Asian markets to boost their direct sales presence and strengthen their channel relationships. As a consequence, we are looking for a Country Account Manager (Country Sales Manager) in Singapore. This is a permanent, regional headcount.
Reporting (remotely) to the Managing Director, the success of the Country Account Manager role will be measure on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 1 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue
- Maintain customer information within Minitab's CRM database
- Be an expert on the data analysis space and understand the competitive landscape and finding the unique features of the solutions being sold
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritise and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Be a key point of liaison for the Asia Pacific operations
- Build an effective pipeline and articulate a vision that resonates with the customer
The Successful Applicant
The successful Country Account Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Engineering or a relevant discipline from a reputed university
- Minimum of 5 years of software sales experience
- Strong track record of having created new business
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with senior (C-level) executives across multiple industries
- Experience in managing channels for software sales
- Strong ability to guide decision making for the Asia Pacific region
- No obstacle for travelling up to 50%
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in a Principal environment, dealing with flagship solutions but still operates in a matrix (lean) method. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing some of the most important accounts for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership group.
- The base salary for the role will be in the range of USD 80,000 - 110,000 and there will performance based incentives and commissions. However, we are open to negotiation based on the candidate's ability and attitude.