You are here
Corporate sales manager - FMCG
- Exposure within a leading FMCG brand
- Sales management with ownership and strategic inputs
About Our Client
Our client is a very famous brand within the FMCG industry. They sell food products and are well known in Singapore. They are selling directly to consumers as well as to corporate. This role would be to manage the sales for corporate accounts.
This role would report to head of corporate sales manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing, developing and increasing the corporate accounts in Singapore, by cold calling, meeting clients, negotiating contracts and bring customised solution for MNC and SME accounts.
- Entertaining and taking care of an existing portfolio of clients.
- Continuously learning about the company's new products and on how to effectively position them to clients and prospects.
- Diagnosing client needs and providing the right set of products to ensure client satisfaction.
- Supporting and leveraging on marketing activities to ensure lead generation and follow-up.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- A degree in business or any related field
- 3 to 5 years of sales, corporate sales management experience in FMCG in Singapore
- Passion for sales, hunting personality and creativity mindset
- Great communication and interpersonal skills as you would do a lot of presentations and creating relationships with clients
What's on Offer
This role will give you exposure within an MNC which is very well known. You will be able to have high strategic inputs and great responsibilities for the sales direction of the company. You will learn a lot from the hiring manager as she has been in the company for many years and has a lot of creative ideas to implement. You will be give a good salary package and bonus target.