You are here
Corporate & Private Finance Advisory
- Corporate & Private Finance Advisory
- Boutique Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique Investment Banking firm with operations across India and Southeast Asia. Their key business activities are Financing, M&A and Restructuring across industry verticals with a focus on the TMT, Consumer/Retail, Industrials, Real Estate/Hospitality and Infrastructure sector.
The role will primarily be focused on the corporate and private finance advisory. Looking at private equity deals, debt financing and mezzanine finance on the private side.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the field of debt raising for companies from investors on the private side - in the SEA and India offshore markets
- Candidates with debt syndication's experience on the private side is preferred in the mid market segment and has dealt with institutional investors such as Credit Funds, Special situation funds, Distress Funds, Sovereign Wealth funds, etc
- Capability to originate deals with in the SEA would be good but not a necessary
- Candidates with a background in Transaction Advisory or Investment Banking, having previously worked in advisory will be advantageous for this position .
What's on Offer
- Diverse deal experience and the opportunity to work in a multifaceted environment with exposure to M&A, restructuring and private financing
- Supportive team environment
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent progression opportunities.