You are here
Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
About Our Client
A leading material handling and logistics automation company
- Prepare/assist with development of functional specifications.
- Prepare/assist with budget costing.
- Liaising with external clients and internal departments
- Conformance to OHS&E standards in the design and execution of all work.
- Preparation of schematic drawings, PLC programs and configuration of operator interfaces.
- Preparation of manufacturing and installation specifications.
- Planning and supervision of major controls installations
- Manage the procurement of parts, the manufacture of cabinets and the electrical installation.
- Controls project cost control.
- Testing and commissioning.
- Preparation of test plans and operator & technical manuals.
- Training of client personnel.
- Provide customer support.
- Hand over to Customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics
- Siemens PLC S7-300, S7-400 knowledge
- Experience in SCADA/WMS/HMI development; WinCC; profibus/profinet
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Availability to travel abroad when required. Please note that this could be for reasonably long periods (like 4 months or more when really needed)
- Availability to work overtime/long hours during rush period (usually site commissioning)
- Availability to work in tough environments when required
- Experience in PLC software development and site commissioning in logistic automation industry. Please provide list of reference projects worked on and job scope.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings, understand and correct them if required
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to advance your career in a global platform