You are here
Content Manager, APAC - Business Services Firm
Team management role
About Our Client
Our client is a successful 'business services' group within the information sales space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. They have an outstanding market lead in 16 of the 17 markets they operate in, within APAC. With a staff strength of close to 2,000 in APAC and 10,000 globally, this region has been identified as one of top three from a growth and investment standpoint. As part of this growth, they are looking for a leader within their communications team, who will work with senior leaders to develop internal communications programs to drive employee engagement around key business priorities. This role will report to the Regional Marketing Director (APAC), who sits in the Singapore office.
Content marketing strategy and management has been identified as critical to the long term evolution of marketing and communications strategy at the firm. The content strategy will be focused on engaging target audiences with the aim of driving brand awareness, affinity and ultimately interaction. The role will devise, lead and execute a content strategy that aligns itself with the objective of being a trusted publisher around the world of work.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Business or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in content management and at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Strong passion for serving the business services industry ideally, experience in having worked in a sales centric firm
- Enthusiasm and influencing skills to be able to drive projects with key stakeholders
- Flexible personality and consultative nature
- High level of energy and a strong understanding of the interplay between PR, social and SEO and the efficiency to be gained from a unified approach
What's on Offer
Our client is a market leader in their industry and they pride themselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. They are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a challenging and fast moving sales organization. The remuneration will be in line with the market for such hires.