You are here
Content Manager APAC - Best in class agency
Exciting leadership opportunity managing a high performing team
Regional role working with high profile clients in Beauty & Personal Care
About Our Client
Our client is a best in class market intelligence agency working with the most high profile clients within the Beauty & Personal Care industry. They have offices around the world and cover 10.000s product launches a month across different industries.
What sets them apart from other international agencies is the way they treat their people. They have a team based, international culture that nurtures its people and rewards its high potential talent appropriately making it a rewarding and fun place to work.
The Content Manager for APAC will support our client's Beauty and Personal Care client portfolios by managing a team of analysts based in the region to create and deliver expert insight and exceptional client service.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude, with experience in and passion for the Beauty and Personal Care industry.
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Driving the vision and continuous improvement of the content, deliverables, and analyst client service activities
- Working with commercial and research leaders ensuring content meets clients current and future need
- Managing published content
- Managing a team of analysts based in the region
- Working with sales, marketing, and management to drive revenue and renewals
- Encouraging and contributing to cross-departmental collaboration
- Communicating with the global research team, and contributing to and participating in global research initiatives
- Maintaining frequent communication within the APAC region and with the Americas and EMEA regions regarding content development, client needs, and global research initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following skill set:
- 10+ years experience, with minimum five years in either:
- The beauty & personal care industry, working for a brand or manufacturer, and/or
- A market research company, agency or trade publication, working for or with beauty and personal care brands
- Minimum five years team management experience
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills
- In-depth experience of NPD/competitive intelligence, brand development and consumer trends
- Very strong analytical mindset coupled with good presentation skills and the ability to be forward looking
- Multi-country knowledge and experience will be an advantage
- Flexible approach to travel within the APAC region (up to 25%)
What's on Offer
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, paired with a performance based culture with linked opportunities for growth.
Although this position covers the APAC region, our client has offices around the world offering opportunities for mobility for their top talent internally.