You are here
Consumer Product UX Designer (1-year contract)
- A leading MNC for home applicances
- Drive consumer product design with user interface
About Our Client
A leading MNC in home appliances is looking for a Consumer Product UX Designer to participate in product user interface design UX and home appliances design for the APAC region.
You will work with a team of expert in home appliance designers across the region to ensure commercial viable solutions and ideas are being implemented.
Working closely with the Senior UX designer, you will collaborate with Industrial designer, Colour & Material designer, and R&D engineers to deliver UX solutions that make our products useful, usable & desirable.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Explore & create user interface concepts
- Develop concepts through wireframing & prototyping
- Perform user testing & create test results report for solution verification
- Generate interaction specification documents for design implementation
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Industrial Design with at least 2 years of work experience in consumer products design with strong track record in user interface design from product view UX.
You should have designer interest in user experience design, and a passion in human - hardware interaction with latest technology.
This is a 12-month contract role, subjected to renewal based on performance.
What's on Offer
You will have an opportunity to work in an international team of designers, with regional exposure.