You are here
Conference Production Director - US Corporation
- Conference Production Director - US Corporation
- Key role in Asia Pacific
About Our Client
Our client is a leading market intelligence firm who are recognised for their industry specific events held through out Asia and further afield. They have an established team here in Singapore developing and running multiple conferences across the region. They have an opening for a senior conference production professional to head up one of their divisions.
The role of Conference Production Director is an exciting senior management position within a fast growing and dynamic events business. You will have overall responsibility for the development of business to business events across a number of industry sectors in the region. You will have responsibility for setting the strategic direction of the division, including growth plans, topic generation and strategic alliances, as well as the day-to-day management of the production team. You will also have revenue and profit accountability for the division.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role, you must have been in a leadership position in a relevant Conference Production role, working experience in conference/IT/research industry. You are a mature and established leader with very strong knowledge from research and conference conception through to delivery.
You will also possess the following:
- Take charge of launching of new events and growing existing events, perform industry and business analysis to determine new industry verticals and event formats to venture into to expand company's portfolio
- Responsible for the overall strategic direction of the division alongside and accountable for the division's profitability
- Manage the performance of individuals in the division - time-line, quality and cost of events, while this remains an individual contributor role
- Lead in learning and development initiatives for new hires and succession planning
- Good business acumen and creative ability
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
What's on Offer
- Established team
- World recognised business
- Market leading research firm