You are here
- Global Pharmaceutical MNC
- Exciting New Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and markets both small molecule drugs and biopharmaceuticals over the world.
- Coordinate the quality system, ensuring full compliance by all personnel with its requirement
- Audit the quality system with other management personnel
- Measure performance of the quality system and reporting on this at the management review meeting and during quality performance meetings
- Monitor quality performance and advise management personnel on major quality issues
- Coordinate change control programmes
- Prepare plant Site Master File
- Assist in the investigation of and coordination of customer complaints by ensuring implementation of effective corrective / preventive action where necessary
- Ensure that products manufactured meet requirements of end users, regulatory authorities and company regulations
- Identify any causes of non-compliance of the quality system while maintaining effective communication with all employees within the plant and external auditors
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Science, Quality or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a quality compliance role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements will be an advantage
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and mental concentration, to ensure accuracy and total compliance with procedures at all times.
- Requires proven problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to new regulatory requirements
- Shows a high level of tenacity to ensure closure of issues and projects assigned
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
As the Compliance Specialist, you will be part of a dedicated team of quality professionals to drive full compliance of the quality system by all personnel in the manufacturing facility. In this exciting new role, the global pharmaceutical MNC will provide an attractive package and benefits for the selected candidate.