You are here
Compliance Manager REITs - Global Asset Management Firm
- Regional exposure
- All rounded Compliance scope
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Asset Management firm with investment capabilities across Equities, Fixed Income, Private Markets and Asset Allocation. The role supports the Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs) business of the firm.
- Handle licensing and registration matters;
- Assist with periodic updates of compliance manuals;
- Monitor regulatory developments;
- Provide timely escalation of issues to Head of Compliance on all compliance related matters;
- Assist with regulatory, statutory and internal / group reporting requirements;
- Provide timely advice on product disclosures, roadshow presentation decks and marketing literature / materials;
- Assist with the implementation of a comprehensive and robust compliance program;
- Liaise with internal / external auditors, trustee and regulators on compliance, listing and licensing requirements;
- Coordinate and conduct training from a regulatory and compliance perspective;
- Liaise with outsourced Company Secretary on corporate secretarial matters; and
- Liaise with internal / external legal counsel for compliance and legal matters where necessary.
- Assist with implementation and ongoing maintenance of items such as enterprise risk management, internal audit coordination and other matters in cooperation with the operations team as required
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification;
- Sound knowledge of investment / financial services industry;
- At least 5 years of experience in a regulatory reporting role within SGX-listed companies, preferably REITs;
- Compliance experience in financial services or property-related industry at a minimum however compliance experience with a SGX-listed entity will be an advantage;
- Meticulous, articulate and ability to work independently;
- Strong organisational and time management skills; and
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Investment Management firm. The company provides great work life balance and a very competitive remuneration package.