You are here
Compliance Manager, Private Banking
- Private Banking Compliance
- AML advisory
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Bank with a strong presence in Asia. They operate the full spectrum of banking services and our looking for a highly motivated and talented Compliance professional to join their rapidly expanding Private Banking division.
- Provide operational support relating to (AML)/(CFT) function, achieve operational efficiencies of end to end workflows in Private Banking (PB), Singapore branch Legal & Compliance Department (LCD), Operations and 3rd parties service providers or vendors.
- The sucessful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and adherence of the relevant compliance frameworks guided by the local regulators, international regulators and the branch in PB (E.g. MAS 626, MAS Rick Management, SFA-FAA, FAIR, PB Code, PDPA, FATCA, CRS. etc.).
- Supporting the business to achieve its operating goals and objectives.
- Review client/counterparties/service providers due diligence check, risk assessment and on-boarding account documentation/agreements.
- Perform periodic review of client profiles and investment profiles covering funds flow, cash activities and investment activities.
- Access the business impact in regulation changes and implement in the business platform.
- Facilitate training and hold AML forum for PB.
- Handle PB complaints and PDPA matters.
- Track and perform the CPD hours of licensed representatives.
- Work with other departments to implement changes, perform STR and resolve issues timely.
- Attend to requests or queries from LCD, Internal Auditors and External Auditors on business compliance related matters.
- Maintain up to date policies and procedures in related to business compliance functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate will need to hold an undergraduate university degree with 3 to 8 years of Private Banking compliance experience
- Knowledgeable of local and international regulations relating to wealth management services
- Experience in KYC processes and documentation review of Private Wealth accounts
- Familiar with wealth management products and end to end processes
- Strong awareness in compliance, control and escalation processes
- Diligence in reporting and documentation
- Mandarin and speaking skills are required as the candidate will be working closely with Chinese clients
What's on Offer
The job offers the successful applicant, a dynamic and rapidly growing working environment. They are a stable global bank who can offer career progression and exposure to new areas of compliance expertise and leadership.