You are here
Compliance Assistant (6 months extendable contract)
- An opportunity to work for a global asset management company
- A competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is an Asian and emerging market specialist, with investment capabilities that span equities, fixed income and alternatives.
Today, their client include government bodies, large institutions and corporates, as well as key distribution partners. With more than 20 years of experience in Asian financial markets, they build on their institutional heritage to provide clients investment solutions that are long term, research-based and conviction-led.
The selected candidate will provide administrative support to the Compliance team in areas of compliance monitoring and reports as well as other ad-hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in a accountancy or finance-related discipline
Experience and Skills
- Some experience in a related function preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Especially Word and Excel)
- Fresh graduates may be considered.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team-environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
What's on Offer
This presents an opportunity to work for a global asset management company with an attractive remuneration package. There will be an opportunity for extension after contract tenor. Client will prefer candidates who are immediately available.