You are here
Compliance AML Team Lead
AML team Lead
About Our Client
Our client is an international commercial bank with growing presence in Singapore. The bank covers retail banking as well as corporate banking clients and private banking operations.
- Assist HOD in oversight of all activities in Branch & regulatory compliance issues/related matters especially AML CFT (name screening and transaction monitoring).
- Handling of AML matters across businesses
- Review and adjudication of transaction monitoring alerts (Checker role)
- Review and approving of name screening matches (checker role)
- Responding to letters / enquiries received from Law Enforcement agencies / Regulator
- Performance of Compliance Testing and preparation of Reports
- Handle follow up on the implementation of recommendations by various departments from MAS Inspection, CRAFT, and Independent Audit.
- Report preparation - Branch
(i) Compliance and Audit Committee meeting on rotation basis.
(ii) Quarterly Compliance Certification on rotation basis.
(iii) Monthly Compliance Report on rotation basis.
(iv) Weekly list on Matches found on Banks & Countries.
- To assist in filing of STR.
- To undertake projects and assignments from time to time as directed by the Head of Department.
- Assisting HR Department for the pre-interview/post-employment screening for Singapore Branch potential employees/employees
- Maintenance of the MAS correspondences/communications & relevant compliance registers.
- Filing of ACRA for the change in the Directors, Principal officer or their details
- Filing of MAS returns for Representative Notification Framework (RNF).
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should be mid-career looking to grow their knowledge and expertise in the corporate banking AML and trade finance field. Our client is looking for an individual that can manage and team of juniors, hit the ground running and be a significant contributor to the banks compliance team. Attention to details as well as an ability to take the lead on compliance projects and initiatives would be an added bonus.
What's on Offer
The job offers a stable job environment at a growing and well performing bank. The incumbent will get to specialize in commercial banking centric compliance as well as work in an inclusive and collaborative team.