You are here
Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Western location in Singapore
- Leading port group
About Our Client
Our client is a SGX-listed company and is one of the leading port groups in the world providing marine and port services. The company has projects spanning across Europe, Asia and The Americas and has more than 30000 employees worldwide.
Reporting into the VP of Compensation & Benefits and Talent Management, you will be the key personnel leading the annual salary reviews and help develop compensation plans that are both competitive and equitable that will help increase employee retention. Your duties include, but are not limited to: Job evaluation and recommendation exercises, job salary bench-marking and making recommendations based on the results, designing and evaluating the employee's benefits programmes, liaising with external vendors and ensuring the programmes are cost-efficient aligned with local law and regulations. You will also be driving the company's annual merit reviews and performance bonus exercises.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of Compensation & Benefits work experience
- Well versed in C&B Practices (i.e. Job Grading and Evaluation, Salary Structures) and local employment laws
- Prior experience with Economic Value Added (EVA) and stock options formulation preferred
- Prior experience in consulting/investment firms advantageous
- Highly meticulous, analytical with good attention to detail
- Adapt at utilizing Microsoft Excel (VLookUp, Pivot Tables)
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Bachelors Degree in Finance ideal
- Able to converse in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking vendors
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to be a part of one of the leading port groups worldwide, working with multiple stakeholders and increasing your exposure in a specialist compensation and benefits role.