You are here
- A global investment management firm
- Open communication with an open door policy
About Our Client
Our Client is a global asset management firm and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
It has been expanding rapidly with Singapore as the headquarters for all Asian operations.
- Daily position, trade and cash reconciliation with regards to Commodities Derivatives.
- Products coverage: Metals, Freights, Financial, Softs, Agriculture, Oil, Energy
- Provide risk management & position monitoring support to Commodities Portfolio Managers. He/She will be the primary point of contact for Asia based Portfolio Managers on day to day operational issues as well as broader issues which may require escalation to Management.
- Liaise with prime brokers and sell-side dealers on a regular basis to resolve issues
- Analyze processes to enhance work efficiency and participate in adhoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree
- Min 5 years of experience in Trade Support or other Operational capacity
- Prior experience in Buy- or Sell-side with Commodities Operations. Knowledge in Equities will be a plus.
- Attention to details and able to show adaptability to pick up technical skills/product knowledge quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope with stress and multi-task under fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.