You are here
Commissioning Engineer (Biotechnology)
- Exciting New Opportunity
- Global Engineering Consultancy Firm
About Our Client
Our client is an engineering consultancy firm that provides innovative consulting services covering process development and qualification, process equipment design commissioning and qualification.
- Provide clients with engineering services covering process development and qualification, process equipment design commissioning and qualification
- Responsible to troubleshoot and provide advice to clients on basic equipment validation issues within manufacturing facilities and analytical laboratories
- Effectively collaborate with lead engineers on an ongoing basis and become actively involved as a project team member with direct accountability for project milestones
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in any Life Sciences discipline
- Minimum 3 years in the biotechnology industry
- Possess strong experience in commissioning and qualification
- Professional and excellent customer-oriented attitude
What's on Offer
By joining a growing engineering firm based in Singapore, you will be involved in key biotech projects across the region and enjoy flexibility in this exciting role.