You are here
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services provider within the region. As part of their expanding operations in Singapore, they are looking for a COBOL Consultant.
As a COBOL Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing client's system integrity in order to allow an automatised information interchange.
- Implementing the services using Mainframe COBOL when its required by the business.
- Being the point of contact for client's integration and focal point for the IT department.
- Providing full life-cycle of mainframe development from identifying requirements right through implementation and support.
- Making effective delivery of software solutions to meet business goals.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a degree and at least 5 years relevant experience in IBM Mainframe COBOL. You will have to demonstrate COBOL programming, Job Control Language, debugger CICS & Batch.
Ability to read and write in mandarin will be advantageous as this role requires frequent interaction with clients based in China & Taiwan.
What's on Offer
- Exciting new role
- Career Progression
- Attractive Salary Package