You are here
Client services associate
- Benefits that works just as hard as you
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international private bank
About Our Client
My client is a leading global financial services firm providing wealth management.
They believe in delivering "first class business in a first class way" and operate with the strictest adherence to global and local regulatory standards.
The Client Services Associate (CSA) serves as an important team support staff for both the Investment Representative (IR) and clients.
* Trade booking and settlement
* Resolving settlement and funding issues
* Handling margin calls and collateral issues
* Client account documentation (information gathering, liaising with various parties, check and follow up for documentation completion)
* General customer service (answering calls, attending to client queries)
* Client order taking
* Trade blotter maintenance
* Handling all administrative aspects of new account opening, credit facility, periodic review, etc
* Travel/hotel bookings
* Expense claims
* Facilitate mailing of marketing materials
The Successful Applicant
* University graduate in Finance or related disciplines
* Fluency in BOTH English and Mandarin
* At least two years of relevant experience in a client service role in Financial Service industry
* Detailed and meticulous
* Ability to multi-task
* Works efficiently in fast-paced environment
* Willing to work outside of normal work hours as required
* Certification in CACS I & II
What's on Offer
My client offers a great salary compensation package along with a dynamic work environment where there are unlimited opportunities.