You are here
Client on Boarding Team Leader
- Our Client is a Swiss Private bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international private bank
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Swiss private banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
Client On boarding team (COB) in Front Services (FS) supports Front Office with the relationship on boarding process, particularly documentation formalities validation and client data management. We are also a one-stop shop for account life cycle management queries, from account opening, maintenance, fees processing to account closure.
Client On boarding Team Leader (SG) is required to:
- Manage Front Services middle office team(s) that supports the relationship on boarding process, particularly documentation formalities validation and client data management.
- Act as escalation contact point for day to day issues from Front Office & stakeholders.
- Support change-the-bank projects in view of Private Bank's strategic objectives and vision.
- Drive and deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Represent Front Services in regulatory & audit initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years working experience in Banking & Finance, preferably in client on boarding, client data management and documentation areas in a Private Bank.
- At least 8 years working experience in people management.
- Experience in Client Identification (CID), Know-Your-Customer (KYC) or Anti Money Laundering (AML) functions will be advantageous.
- Team player, understands the importance of collaboration and is commited to service delivery excellence.
- Effective communication skills, confident and effective in corresponding with Front Office stakeholders and efficient solutions provider.
- Good attention to detail & controls, and can grasp new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure, cope with change and yet execute in a precise and timely fashion.
- University graduate with business or finance degree is preferred
- Competent in MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.