You are here
Client on boarding Analyst
- One of the largest Investment Bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international bank
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest America bank and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international private and wholesale bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
This position will be responsible for identifying and monitoring quality controls/processes in the end-to-end Wholesale Bank Client On boarding (WCOB) Process for new and existing business and remediation efforts. This individual will work in close partnership with the client sales teams, on-boarding and operations management to ensure accurate and complete data quality and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Evaluation of the end-to-end process to assist in setting strategies and practices to develop a zero defect culture.
- Oversight over on boarding activity to perform reviews of AML/KYC activities such as client profiles and related metrics, identify data quality issues, and monitor resolution.
- Performs root cause analysis and identify solutions and best practices.
- Manage KYC QA activities for new and existing business and multiple remediation efforts concurrently within designated time frames and quality standards.
- Knowledge management for KYC policy, procedures and training material updates and changes, and also assist in train on-boarding teams.
- Ensure KYC policies and procedures are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Partners with management to establish and update KPIs for on boarding processes, monitors performance to identify significant areas of concerns and oversees actions necessary to address issues.
- Ensure appropriate data available to produce defect reports on a regular basis.
- Build a strong working relationship with Operations, Multiple Lines of Business, Audit, Compliance, and Technology.
- Evaluate and monitor the impact of Industry changes, and new and enhanced offerings along with the bank's infrastructure changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to influence others.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Results oriented and tenacious.
- Promotes teamwork both within and across groups.
- Ability to adapt to change
- 5+ years experience in financial institution.
- 5+ years in identifying and/or implementing financial and/or operational controls with AML/KYC expertise.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.