You are here
Client On Boarding Advisor
- Our Client is a Swiss Private bank
- Open communication with an open door policy
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Swiss private banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
Client Onboarding Advisory team (COA) supports Front Office with advisory services on client relationship onboarding process, particularly around complex documentation requirements, client data collection and preparation of customer profile (including KYC and client due diligence) for KYC review.
Client Onboarding Advisor (COA) is required to:
1. Be the single point of contact / case manager for Front Office, on new client onboarding requests.
2. Provide pre-onboarding advisory and client meeting preparation support to Front Office.
3. Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide advice to Front Office and the team related to account opening including customer profile, KYC, client due diligence, documentation requirements and data maintenance to minimize error / rejection rates and ensure effective client onboarding processing.
4. Assess and ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC information supplied by Front Office and able to perform appropriate due diligence checks and information searches various public sources to comply with bank standards of client onboarding.
5. Support Front Office in client meetings, where required.
6. Perform an independent initial review of client account documentation for different account types, to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and bank policies.
7. Support Front Office in Relationship Onboarding submissions and activities including data capture, background screening and name searches.
8. Follow up with relevant stakeholders and work flow actors for escalated or prioritized cases.
9. Participate in change-the-bank activities & projects in view of Private Bank's strategic objectives and vision.
10. Drive and deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in account documentation, KYC and regulatory requirements for client on boarding process.
- Experience in Client Identification (CID) and/or Client facing roles in a Private Bank will be advantageous.
- Good understanding of account documentation requirements and familiar with due diligence and local AML requirements.
- Team player, understands the importance of collaboration and is commited to service delivery excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, confident corresponding with Front Office stakeholders and efficient solutions provider.
- Excellent attention to detail & controls, and can grasp new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure, cope with change and yet execute in a precise and timely fashion.
- University graduate with business or finance degree is preferred
- Competent in MS Office tools, particularly MS Excel
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.