You are here
Client Analyst (12 months contract)
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive salary package
About Our Client
My client is a multinational financial services holding company, headquartered in Europe, that operates the financial services investments. The company is organized as a stock corporation with four divisions: Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management, and a Shared Services Group that provides marketing and support to the other three divisions.
- Support Private Banking APAC in client data remediation and client data cleaning exercises.
- Work closely with client maintenance team to gain a thorough understanding of client data maintenance processes.
- Be able to carry out guided remediation and cleaning actions on client data accurately and in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
Education / Experience:
- University Graduate with good honors degree
- A degree in Finance/Accountancy or Statistics is a plus but not mandatory
- 1 - 3 years relevant work experience in Financial Institutions preferred but not mandatory. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Strong analytical skills, numerically competent
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good team player - The team has a reputation of being able to deliver with quality and upholding these high standards individually and as a team will be given the highest priority
- Good interpersonal skills - Confident, strong communication skills with good work attitude, proactive
- Effective time management - Able to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong Analytical skills - Investigate issues with attention to details and accuracy
What's on Offer
This presents an opportunity to work for a global investment bank in Singapore. This is a 6 months extendable contract with possible conversion depending on performances.