You are here
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Mobile Engineering
Equity and great benefits offered
About Our Client
Our client is a leading E-commerce organization with strong presence across the APAC region. They are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Chief Technology officer to lead the team across APAC.
As a Chief Technology Officer, you will be reporting to the CEO and will be responsible for the following:
- Developing technological vision and road-map for the services application vertical, while building in house technical capabilities for the organisation in Singapore.
- Take full ownership in the development, management, implementation and roll out of product in mobile app and web based forms.
- Working closely with business heads to provide advisory on technical feasibility of required product features.
- Evaluating and recommending technologies for determining the feasibility of implementations.
- Building and implementing corporate policies and procedures for technology.
- Introducing technologies to increase site traffic, engagement and utilisation for company's digital platform.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems. You will have 10 years of experience in software design and web development with strong experience in Scala/Java.
You will also have experience in mobile technology and experience on different databases (My SQL). You should also be familiar with using AWS . Prior experience working with an E-commerce organisation will be beneficial.
You will have excellent mobile application (iOS & Android) programming experience.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Leadership Role
- Equity offered