You are here
Chief Operations Officer - Egypt
- Top executive role
- International company with worldwide developments
About Our Client
A leading international Company.
Key accountability include:
- Regularly reviewing shift plan,
- Understanding the commercial implications of the plan,
- Driving productivity and profitability through the management teams,
- Implementing and sustaining identified improvements,
- Managing conflicting demands between departments,
- Monitoring hour-by-hour variations from the plan and ensure corrective actions are taken,
- Ensuring HR responsibility for direct reports,
- Ensuring adherence to health & safety requirements,
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of 5 years experience in general management role.
Background in the transport/shipping/freight-forwarding industry in international assignments.
Fluency in English is required.
What's on Offer
Expatriate contract : base salary + accommodation + insurances.