You are here
Chief Medical Officer
- An opportunity to work in an emerging country
- Highest level on the medical management
About Our Client
Our client is one the Southeast Asia's fastest growing primary health care businesses with the mission of
Enriching and improving people's lives and the standard of living . In less than four years since inception, we have, they have become Indonesia's leading employer of health care professionals. Our client had achieve the mission by providing international quality care at affordable price points to Indonesia's upcoming middle class.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a service perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organizations as you will be part of a team dedicated to the high quality of the standard services to be met. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth business processes. The CMO will be in charge of leading and providing medical oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality health care services.
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of technical and managerial skills .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Lead and implement the clinical direction for the organization
- Create strategies to develop the skills of the Company's GP's, pharmacists, nurses, and laboratory technicians.
- Develop and coordinate training programs
- Establish risk mitigation strategies and ensure proper oversight of medical activities.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities with owners and other health delivery systems.
- Assist the Company in acquiring necessary accreditation's
- Responsible on the commercial aspect of the business
- Has global experience
- Strong team player
- Loves the idea of living in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Graduated from international top University
- Certified doctor
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with equity share potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.