You are here
Chief Marketing Officer - Fine Wines
- Direct report into the Board of Directors
- Entrepreneurial opportunity in the Luxury space
About Our Client
Our client is an entrepreneurial fine wines corporation with a strong distribution network in the Asia Pacific region. Operating differently from other players in this industry & partnering with world-renowned fine wine labels, they are looking to expand their market share in the private, trade and corporate sectors. They are searching for a Chief Marketing Officer to build and develop the brand with passion & dedication.
Reporting directly to our client's Board of Directors, the Chief Marketing Officer will manage and develop the capabilities within the marketing department at group level.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with an appreciation for niche marketing and a vast experience in brand development and management.
The Chief Marketing Officer's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owning the Marketing budget and setting KPIs for the department.
- Leading, directing & retaining dynamic marketing teams across the region.
- Providing leadership to all marketing and sales efforts, including the branding and communication associated with any of the group's products.
- Implementing all merchandising materials with the Head of Design & managing vendors.
- Developing the brand and implementing strategic, tactical and creative plans to establish our client's company as one of the leaders in the luxury industry.
- Driving brand awareness and creating effective strategies in collaboration with the PR & Communication teams as well as external resources.
- Defining & leading the CRM strategy across the region together with the Head of CRM.
- Creating analytical materials to guide sales strategies and future brand positioning across all channels.
- Managing the overall strategy of the membership program together with the Head of Membership to ensure it is in line with the company's brand positioning across the region.
PR & Communications
- Leading the response strategy and communications for both internal and external audiences around sensitive or complex issues.
- Leading all digital development and support including the company's website, social media & applications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the following skill set:
- MBA in Marketing or a related discipline;
- 10+ years relevant experience in Marketing, preferably in luxury;
- 5 years experience leading a regional team;
- Strong analytical mindset and thorough understanding of brand building & brand development;
- Strategic & results-oriented with experience in managing budgets, P&L and KPIs;
- Ability to 'roll up your sleeves' and operate independently in a standalone position, before hiring and on boarding your team.
- Experience within the wine industry is not required, although passion for wines is essential.
What's on Offer
This position can be based in Singapore or Hong Kong, and would suit someone who wants to be able to make a direct impact on company and brand growth; be part of the senior leadership of a groundbreaking entrepreneurial company; and build up a brand from scratch with real passion.
The successful candidate will be rewarded appropriately, with a competitive base salary and benefits that are linked to this entrepreneurial opportunity.