You are here
Chief of Innovation - Start-up in Jakarta
- Only for tech enthusiast!
- Once in a life-time opportunity.
About Our Client
Are you one of the self-starters who is passionate with technology, data, and the thirst for learning about what works and what will not work? If you tick all the boxes, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned Chief of Innovation for their new business venture. In other companies, this title might be more familiar as the Chief of Innovation. The aim for the new business venture is to create a diverse portfolio to their existing business, creating an innovative and sustainable ecosystem within their own group, using advanced technology. This unique investment will include incubating ideas, and ensuring that these concepts are commercialised. This will be a lean team, and they are looking to bring in entrepreneurs with strong track records in running successful technology-based businesses.
You will be working in a team of high-achievers with diverse background, and expected to have in-depth understanding of identifying global innovations, technologies and spotting the emerging trends. Not only you will be expected to be very hands on and able to work with minimal supervision, you will also be expected to be able to work in a team, and in an environment which involves multiple stakeholders. Other responsibilities include:
- Building in-depth understanding, evaluating the current and emerging technologies.
- Increasing and developing new business opportunities through technologies in order to grow the business.
- Ensuring regular assessment with other team members and taking appropriate actions to prevent or mitigate issues.
- Working as a team in defining the process of ideations, and to create ideas to life.
- Building the brand for all the portfolios (both existing and potential).
- Identifying, developing and maintaining relationship with third parties.
- Creating positive and conducive environment and team cultures by creating a winning culture.
- Identifying new business concepts through the use of advanced technology.
- Brainstorming and deciding on disruptive innovations that will grow the business.
- Using creative entrepreneur ideas to create disruptive innovations.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses, especially within the tech-world. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive, humble, and able to work both independently and as a team. You must be able to communicate in English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate MBA degree is a plus. Ideally, you will graduate from tier 1 universities.
- Bachelor degree in domains related to IT, Computer Engineering, or alternative technologies.
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Preferred industry background: start-ups, technologies, disruptive companies.
- Strong track records in developing and implementing new ideas.
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritize work in order to achieve the given target.
- Entrepreneur drive and very hands on.
- Creative, innovative and ability to prioritize.
- Complete fluency in English, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
- Unique career choice.