You are here
Chief Financial Officer
About Our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate group with a diversified portfolio of companies and ambitious growth plans to establish themselves as a leading player in the emergence of the Pakistani economy. They offer a dynamic culture and an experienced senior management team.
ou will be partnering with a General Manager and the Group CFO, and your primary responsibilities are to spearhead business planning and execute strategies to improve business performance.
More specifically, this will require you to:
- Critically analyse project proposals and manage the forecasting and reporting,
- Build strong performance management reports and use them to optimise the business performance,
- Identify all possible risks in the business planning process and decide those that are manageable,
- Lead finance transformation to maximise profitability,
- Form a strong partnership with the senior leadership team to give analysis and insights that support your growth initiatives,
- Provide short-term tactics that support the long-term strategies of the business
- Manage stakeholder relationships, and collaborate with internal and external parties.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for candidates with strong leadership qualities and a strategic skill set to join their growing organisation. The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree and Professional Accounting qualifications
- Previous experience in leading performance transformation in a senior finance position, at a multinational company
- Proven track record of creating sustainable shareholder value, through the implementation of initiatives
- Strong leadership, people management skills and stakeholder relations
- Broad finance skills and experience that includes financial accounting and audit, budgeting, planning and reporting, tax and treasury, risk and compliance
What's on Offer
- Join this successful organisation as they navigate through a period of growth and a strategic transformation.
- Excellent remunerations
- Strong and experienced senior leadership team
- Long-term career prospects
- This role is based in Karachi, Pakistan.